Looking for something to do? Though you’ll find quite a few events & festivals in your local paper, you can also head to various stores for free things to do. To name a few:
- Williams-Sonoma offers free weekly cooking technique classes. And you can stop by several times a week for product demonstrations & meal ideas.
- Bass Pro Shops hosts free family events each month. There are crafts for the kids, workshops, & family activities. And during the holidays, they often have opportunities for photos with the Easter bunny & Santa Claus.
- Pottery Barn & Pottery Barn Kids offer free monthly workshops. You can get tips on everything from organizing the playroom to decorating the living room. And Pottery Barn Kids often offers free storytimes and crafts for the kids.
- Barnes & Noble & other bookstores often host everything from free weekly storytimes to author visits.
- On the first Tuesday of the month, bring the kids to participating Lego stores. They can assemble a Lego model & bring it home for free.