If you’re looking for ways to get creative on the cheap, you’ve got quite a few options this week:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- On Saturday, November 3, 2012, kids can build a Turkey Napkin Holder during the free kids’ workshop at Home Depot. The workshop takes place from 9:00 a.m.-noon, and kids leave with their project, a free kid’s orange apron, commemorative pin, & certificate of achievement.
- This week, you can participate in free & cheap crafts & demos at Michaels:
- 7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. on November 2: Plaster Ornament Demo.
- 7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. on November 2: Free Passport to Imagination Stocking Event. Ages 3+.
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on November 3: Ornament Bird House Demo. Adult-only event.
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on November 4: Free Passport to Imagination Advent Calendar Event. Ages 3+.
- 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on November 4: Laser Snowflake Demo. Adult-only event.
- From 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 3, kids can make a Colors of Fall Wreath during the free craft event at Lakeshore Learning Stores.
- On Sunday & Monday, November 4 & 5, head to Williams-Sonoma for a Turkey Tutorial class. RSVP at your local store.
- From 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. on Saturday, November 3, stop by participating Pottery Barn locations for a Holiday Open House event.
- From 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. on Saturday, November 3, stop by participating Pottery Barn Kids locations for a Holiday Open House event.