With so many awesome things going on each week, it’s impossible to make it to everything. To narrow it down a bit, try one of these five ways to spend the weekend on the cheap:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- At 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 27, kids can build a Creepy Keeper during the free Build-and-Grow workshop at participating Lowe’s locations; RSVP to save your spot.
- This week, you can participate in free & cheap crafts & demos at Michaels:
- 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. on October 25: Halloween Visor Mask Event with purchase of visor. Ages 3+.
- 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. on October 26: Body Art Event. Ages 3+.
- 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. on October 26: Clay Pot Event with purchase of clay pot. Ages 3+.
- 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. on October 27: Duck Tape Pail or Tote Event with purchase of pail or tote + Face Painting & Halloween Parade. Ages 3+.
- 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. on October 27: Memory Wire Necklace Event with purchase of pendant.
- 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on October 28: Fabric Covered Wood Bead Bracelet Event with purchase of bandana. Ages 14+.
- At 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, October 28, participating Barnes & Noble locations will host a free the Monsters’ Monster Halloween Storytime.
- Through October 31, 2012, the It’s The Great Pumpkin free Halloween event will take place at participating Bass Pro Shops locations. There’ll be free popsicle stick Jack-O-Lantern & & wooden mask crafts, scavenger hunts, costume parades, trick-or-treating, & more.
- From 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 27, stop by participating Disney Store locations for a Wreck-It Ralph Game Jumping Adventure. Additional events on October 26 & 28 vary by store location.