If you’re looking for ways to get creative on the cheap, you’ve got quite a few options this week:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- This week, you can participate in free & cheap crafts & demos at Michaels:
- 10:00 a.m.-noon on October 20: Halloween T-Shirt Event (with purchase of T-Shirt). Ages 3+.
- 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on October 20: Friendship Bracelet Event. Ages 14+.
- 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on October 21: Memory Wire Rainbow Bracelet Event. Ages 14+.
- 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. on October 21: MiDesign Michaels Demo.
- From 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 20, kids can make a Dancing Spider during the free craft event at Lakeshore Learning Stores.
- From October 19-31, 2012, the It’s The Great Pumpkin free Halloween event will take place at participating Bass Pro Shops locations. There’ll be free popsicle stick Jack-O-Lantern & & wooden mask crafts, scavenger hunts, costume parades, trick-or-treating, & more.
- On Sunday, October 21, head to Williams-Sonoma for a free Fall Baking class. RSVP at your local store.
- At 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, October 21, stop by participating Pottery Barn locations for a How to Entertain with Style event.
- At noon & 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 21, stop by participating Pottery Barn Kids locations for a Super Hero Cape Craft Workshop.
- At 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., & 12:30 p.m. on October 20, stop by participating Disney Store locations for a sneak peek of the all new Where’s My Water web series and celebrate all things Swampy with activities, puzzles, & more..