With so many awesome things going on each week, it’s impossible to make it to everything. To narrow it down a bit, try one of these five ways to spend the weekend on the cheap:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- At 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 13, kids can build a Ghoul Bus during the free Build-and-Grow workshop at participating Lowe’s locations; RSVP to save your spot.
- This week, you can participate in free & cheap crafts & demos at Michaels:
- 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on October 13: Elegant Earrings Event. Adult-only event.
- 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. on October 13: Earring Punch Demo.
- 1:00 p.m.-1:30 p.m. on October 14: Wire Wrap Ring Demo. Adult-only event.
- 1:30 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on October 14: Dapping Demo. Adult-only event.
- On October 13 & 14, the Professional Bull Riders Family Event will take place at participating Bass Pro Shops locations. From noon-4:00 p.m., kids can take go stick bull riding & bull roping, get their face painted, make a leather wristband, more. The first 100 customers each day will receive a free bandana. And from 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on Saturday only, you can visit with a professional bull riding expert.
- On Sunday, October 14, head to Williams-Sonoma for a free Hearty & Healthy Vegetarian Dishes class. RSVP at your local store.
- During the month of October, you can sign up to take free ukulele lessons on Saturdays at participating Guitar Center locations.