If you’re looking for ways to get creative on the cheap, you’ve got quite a few options this week:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- This week, you can participate in free & cheap crafts & demos at Michaels:
- 11:00 a.m.-Noon on September 29: Cricut Demo. Adult-only event.
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on September 29: Stamp & Glitter Demo.
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on September 30: MiDesign Demo. Adult-only event.
- From 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 29, kids can make a Corn Husk Door Hanger during the free crafts at Lakeshore Learning Stores.
- On September 29-30, the Fall Fishing Event will take place at participating Bass Pro Shops locations. From noon-1:00 p.m., kids can take a free Beginning Fishing workshop. While they’re there, kids can paint a fish sun catcher from 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- On Sunday, September 30, head to Williams-Sonoma for a free Modern Comforts: The New Casserole class. RSVP at your local store.
- At 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 29, stop by participating Pottery Barn Kids locations for a Halloween Fashion Show event.
- At 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 29, stop by participating Pottery Barn locations for a free Dining Room Designs Demo event.
- From 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., & 12:30 p.m. on September 29, stop by participating Disney Store locations for free Cinderella Craft events. Age 3+. Bonus: Check with your local store for details about free daily events from September 28-October 4, 2012.