If you’re looking for ways to get creative on the cheap, you’ve got quite a few options this week:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- This week, you can participate in free & cheap crafts & demos at Michaels:
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on September 22: Stamping Gear Demo. Adult-only event.
- 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on September 22: Wilton Halloween Treats Demo.
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on September 23: Embossing Demo. Adult-only event.
- From 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 22, kids can make an Autumn Tree Collage during the free crafts at Lakeshore Learning Stores.
- At 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 22, kids can build a fire truck during the free Build-and-Grow workshop at participating Lowe’s locations; RSVP to save your spot.
- On September 22-23 & 29-30, the Fall Fishing Event will take place at participating Bass Pro Shops locations. From noon-1:00 p.m., kids can take a free Beginning Fishing workshop. While they’re there, kids can paint a fish sun catcher from 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- On Sunday, September 23, head to Williams-Sonoma for a free Prep School: Learn to Braise class. RSVP at your local store.
- From 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 20, stop by participating Pottery Barn locations for free Halloween Party demos.
- At 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, September 23, stop by participating Pottery Barn locations for a free Make Over Your Living Room event.
- From 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. on September 22, stop by participating Disney Store locations for free Jake and the Never Land Pirates Jake Saves Bucky Great Never Sea Race events. You’ll join Jake and his crew & play a fun-filled board game + compete in a Great Race against Captain Hook. Age 3+. Bonus: Check with your local store for details about free daily events through September 23, 2012.