With so many awesome things going on each week, it’s impossible to make it to everything. To narrow it down a bit, try one of these five ways to spend the weekend on the cheap:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- On Sunday, September 16, head to Williams-Sonoma for a free Prep School: Learn to Sauté class. RSVP at your local store.
- From 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 15, stop by participating Pottery Barn Kids locations for a free Nursery Style event.
- At 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, September 16, stop by participating Pottery Barn locations for a free Autumnal Decorating event.
- This week, you can participate in free & cheap crafts & demos at Michaels:
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on September 15: Hero Arts Card Demo. Adult-only event.
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on September 16: Altered Tag Demo. Adult-only event.
- 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on September 16: MiDesign Michaels Demo. Adult-only event.
- During the month of September, you can sign up online to get a free week of yoga at one of 1800+ locations across the U.S. to celebrate National Yoga Month. The deal is valid for new students only, and you must take the classes in September or October.