With so many awesome things going on each week, it’s impossible to make it to everything. To narrow it down a bit, try one of these five ways to spend the weekend on the cheap:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- At 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 8, kids can build a Chuck E. Roller during the free Build-and-Grow workshop at participating Lowe’s locations; RSVP to save your spot.
- This week, you can participate in free & cheap crafts & demos at Michaels:
- 10:00 p.m.-noon on September 8: Grandparents Day Frame Make-It Take-It. Free with purchase of $1 wood frame. Ages 3+.
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on September 8: Faber-Castell Demo. Adult-only event.
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on September 9: 6″x6″ Paper Pad Demo. Adult-only event.
- On Sunday, September 9, head to Williams-Sonoma for a free Knife Skills class. RSVP at your local store.
- From 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 8, kids can make an Apple Basket during the free crafts at Lakeshore Learning Stores.
- During the month of September, you can sign up online to get a free week of yoga at one of 1800+ locations across the U.S. to celebrate National Yoga Month. The deal is valid for new students only, and you must take the classes in September or October.