A few deals for free apps & music, cheap movie night & dinner out, & more:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- For a limited time, if you download select Android apps on Amazon.com, you’ll get a free $1 MP3 credit. Even better, free games qualify as part of the promotion. The offer is valid through September 30, 2012, and you must redeem the credit by October 31, 2012. Here are a few of the freebies:
- On Regal’s Facebook page, you’ll see a Regal Weekly Coupons image. When you click on it, it’ll show you the current week’s deal (through September 9, 2012, you can get $2 off a soft drink). If you want the coupon, enter your cellphone number, and they’ll text you a link to the coupon. You will need both a browser-enabled mobile phone + Facebook to get the deal. And there’s no way to skip that; no printed version will be accepted.
- If you sign up for a Regal eNewsletter, they’ll send you a weekly coupon. For a limited time, you can download & print this week’s coupon to get $2 off a Zap Pack. The coupon expires September 30, 2012. You’ll need to print the coupon, as no mobile versions will be accepted.
- Thanks to an offer in its email update, you can download & print coupons good for $1 off bagel & shmear or 50% off any beverage at participating Einstein Bros. Bagels locations. The coupons are valid through September 18, 2012.
- Through September 16, 2012, you can print & use a coupon good for a free Market Bowl when you buy a Market Bowl + a fountain drink at participating Boston Market locations.
- When you sign up for its eClub, you’ll get a coupon good for free Chips & Queso at participating Chili’s locations.
- During the month of September, you can sign up online to get a free week of yoga at one of 1800+ locations across the U.S. to celebrate National Yoga Month. The deal is valid for new students only, and you must take the classes in September or October.