There are so many awesome things going on each week that it can be a bit overwhelming. To narrow it down a bit, try one of these five ways to spend the weekend on the cheap:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- On Saturday, September 1, 2012, kids can build a Goal Post Football Game during the free kids’ workshop at Home Depot. The workshop takes place from 9:00 a.m.-noon, and kids leave with their project, a free kid’s orange apron, commemorative pin, & certificate of achievement.
- From noon-5:00 p.m. on September 1 & 2, head to Bass Pro Shops for a free Hometown Festival. There’ll be a free leaf craft, a fashion show, food samples and hot dogs, face painting, family activities, & more.
- This week, you can participate in free & cheap crafts & demos at Michaels:
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on September 2: Cricut Demo. Adult-only event.
- 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on September 2: Tim Holtz Demo. Adult-only event.
- On Sunday, September 2, head to Williams-Sonoma for a free Stocking the Pantry class. RSVP at your local store.
- At 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 4, 2012, you can build a LEGO owl during the free monthly mini model build event at participating LEGO store locations.