There are so many awesome things going on each week that it can be a bit overwhelming. To narrow it down a bit, try one of these five ways to spend the weekend on the cheap:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- At 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 25 & 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 26, kids can build a Shrek Onion Carriage during the free Build-and-Grow workshop at participating Lowe’s locations; RSVP to save your spot.
- This week, you can participate in free & cheap crafts & demos at Michaels:
- 11:00 a.m.-noon on August 25: Cricut Demo. Adult-only Event
- 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on August 25: Locker Décor Make-it Take-it. Ages 14+
- 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on August 26: Clay Pot Make-it Take-it. Ages 3+
- 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. on August 26: MiDesign Michaels Demo. Adult-only Event
- On Sunday, August 26, head to Williams-Sonoma for a free DIY: Grinding Your Own Grains class. RSVP at your local store.
- For a limited time, $0.50 buys a soft-serve cone at participating Burger King locations.
- If you submit your cell phone number on Regal’s Facebook page, they’ll text you a coupon good for $2 off Dibs through August 26, 2012 (must be a browser-enabled device). Or you can download & print a coupon to get a free small soft drink with small popcorn purchase. The coupon expires August 31, 2012, and you’ll need to print the coupon, as no mobile versions will be accepted.