If you’re looking for ways to get creative on the cheap, you’ve got quite a few options this week:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- At 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 25 & 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 26, kids can build a Shrek Onion Carriage during the free Build-and-Grow workshop at participating Lowe’s locations; RSVP to save your spot.
- Through August 26, 2012, participating Disney Store locations will host Summer Play Days. The free events start at 2:00 p.m. daily, and if you attend four events, your child will receive a special gift.
- This week, you can participate in free & cheap crafts & demos at Michaels:
- 11:00 a.m.-noon on August 25: Cricut Demo. Adult-only Event
- 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on August 25: Locker Décor Make-it Take-it. Ages 14+
- 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on August 26: Clay Pot Make-it Take-it. Ages 3+
- 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. on August 26: MiDesign Michaels Demo. Adult-only Event
- From 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 25, kids can make a Fun-to-Make Bookmark during the free crafts at Lakeshore Learning Stores.
- On Sunday, August 26, head to Williams-Sonoma for a free DIY: Grinding Your Own Grains class. RSVP at your local store.