There are so many awesome things going on each week that it can be a bit overwhelming. To narrow it down a bit, try one of these five ways to spend the weekend on the cheap:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- You can download & print a coupon good for a free game of bowling at participating bowling centers on National Bowling Day, August 11, 2012.
- At 10:00 a.m. on August 11 & 2:00 p.m. on August 12, kids can build a Shrek Dragon Ride during the free Build-and-Grow workshop at participating Lowe’s locations; RSVP to save your spot.
- This week, you can participate in free & cheap crafts & demos at Michaels:
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on August 11: Cricut Demo. Adult-only event
- 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on August 12: Scrapbook Make-it Take-it. Ages 14+
- 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. on August 12: Duck Tape Demo. Ages 14+
- On Sunday, August 12, head to Williams-Sonoma for a Canning: Pickles & Relishes class.
- At 10:00 a.m. & 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 11, stop by participating Pottery Barn Kids locations for a free Plant a Garden Craft workshop.