If you’re looking for ways to get creative on the cheap, you’ve got quite a few options this week:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- At 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 7, 2012, you can build a LEGO shark during the free monthly mini model build event at participating LEGO store locations.
- Through August 26, 2012, participating Disney Store locations will host Summer Play Days. The free events start at 2:00 p.m. daily, and if you attend four events, your child will receive a special gift.
- At 10:00 a.m. on August 11 & 2:00 p.m. on August 12, kids can build a Shrek Dragon Ride during the free Build-and-Grow workshop at participating Lowe’s locations; RSVP to save your spot.
- This week, you can participate in free & cheap crafts & demos at Michaels:
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on August 11: Cricut Demo. Adult-only event
- 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on August 12: Scrapbook Make-it Take-it. Ages 14+
- 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. on August 12: Duck Tape Demo. Ages 14+
- The 2012 Fall Hunting Classic will take place at participating Bass Pro Shops locations through August 19, 2012. Details may vary by location, but most will have free Next Generation Weekend events August 17-19, daily specials, & more.
- From 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 11, kids can make a Garden Collage during the free crafts at Lakeshore Learning Stores.
- On Sunday, August 12, head to Williams-Sonoma for a Canning: Pickles & Relishes class.
- At 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 12, stop by participating Pottery Barn locations for a free The Organized Home event.
- At 10:00 a.m. & 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 11, stop by participating Pottery Barn Kids locations for a free Plant a Garden Craft workshop.