If you’re looking for ways to get creative on the cheap, you’ve got quite a few options this week:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- At 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 7, 2012, you can build a LEGO shark during the free monthly mini model build event at participating LEGO store locations.
- Through August 26, 2012, participating Disney Store locations will host Summer Play Days. The free events start at 2:00 p.m. daily, and if you attend four events, your child will receive a special gift.
- On Saturday, August 4, 2012, kids can build a bulletin board during the free kids’ workshop at Home Depot. The workshop takes place from 9:00 a.m.-noon, and kids leave with their project, a free kid’s orange apron, commemorative pin, & certificate of achievement.
- This week, you can participate in free & cheap crafts & demos at Michaels:
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on August 4: Halloween Lace Skull Demo. Adult-only event
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. on August 5: I-Magicut Ribbon Demo. Adult-only event
- The 2012 Fall Hunting Classic will take place at participating Bass Pro Shops locations from August 3-19, 2012. Details may vary by location, but most will have free Hunting University classes August 3-5, free Next Generation Weekend events August 17-19, daily specials, & more.
- From 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 4, kids can make a Friendship Day Trophy during the free crafts at Lakeshore Learning Stores.
- On Sunday, August 5, head to Williams-Sonoma for a Grow, Cook, Eat: Summer Vegetables class.
- At 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 4, stop by participating Pottery Barn Kids locations for a free How to Build a Better Lunchbox event.