A few deals for indie music, dinner out, summer drinks, & more:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- Indie music fans, take note: Through August 10, 2012, you can download a selection of indie music albums for $2.99 each (MP3) on Amazon.com. Artists include Arcade Fire, Fleet Foxes, She & Him, The Head and the Heart, The Heavy, Flight of the Conchords, Iron & Wine, Best Coast, Radiohead, Band of Horses, & more. And Amazon’s picks for the top 25 indie music albums of all time are $2.99-$4.99 each (MP3), including albums by Belle and Sebastian, Pixies, Sonic Youth, Death Cab for Cutie, Bon Iver, The National, & more.
- From noon-3:00 p.m. on Friday, July 13, 2012, you can get a free Tall (12 oz.) Starbucks Refreshers at participating locations.
- Through July 15, 2012, you can get a 12-count box of dipped fruit for $15 (regularly $29) or a 6-count box for $10 (regularly $16) at participating Edible Arrangements locations; in-store pickup required.
- On Regal’s Facebook page, you’ll see a Regal Weekly Coupons image. When you click on it, it’ll show you the current week’s deal (through July 15, 2012, you can get a $2 off a zap pack). If you want the coupon, enter your cellphone number, and they’ll text you a link to the coupon. You will need both a browser-enabled mobile phone + Facebook to get the deal. And there’s no way to skip that; no printed version will be accepted.
- If you sign up for a Regal eNewsletter, they’ll send you a weekly coupon. For a limited time, you can download & print this week’s coupon to get $2 off a medium soft drink. The coupon expires July 31, 2012. You’ll need to print the coupon, as no mobile versions will be accepted.
- Today only, July 12, 2012, promo code “TRAVEL” = 80% off Restaurant.com discount certificates.