A few deals for summer music, smoothies, coffee, dining out, & more:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- For a limited time, you can $5 buys an Essential Summer Jams playlist, or you can buy individual tracks (MP3) for $0.25 each on Amazon.com. Songs include Wild Ones by Flo Rida, Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen, California Gurls by Katy Perry, Nothin’ on You by B.o.B, Three Little Birds by Bob Marley, I’m Yours by Jason Mraz, Sunshine by Matisyahu, Some Nights by Fun., & Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith, to name a few.
- On July 4, 2012, you can get a free Tall hot-brewed coffee at participating Starbucks locations as part of Starbucks’ #Indivisible campaign.
- Through July 4, 2012, you can print & use a coupon to get a free Chips & Queso with entree purchase at participating Chili’s locations.
- Thanks to offers in their email update, you can snag a pair of deals at participating Mimi’s Café locations, just be sure to pay attention to the dates & other tiny type: On July 2, 3, 5, & 6, 2012, you can get $5 off any $15 breakfast check. And on July 4, 2012, only, you can buy one lunch/dinner entrée plus two drinks and get a lunch/dinner entrée free.
- Through July 4, 2012, you can download & print this coupon buy one drink & get one free at participating Jamba Juice locations.
- For a limited time, you can print a coupon that’ll let you buy one any size McCafé Real Fruit Smoothie, Cherry Berry Chiller, Frappé or Frozen Strawberry Lemonade & get one of equal or lesser value free at participating McDonald’s locations. The coupon expires July 31, 2012; limit one coupon per person per visit.
- Through July 4, 2012, all 2012 Entertainment Books are $9.99 each + free shipping. Or you can try out the digital edition of the Entertainment Book for $19.99.