There are so many awesome things going on each week that it can be a bit overwhelming. To narrow it down a bit, try one of these five ways to spend the weekend on the cheap:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. on June 28: Passport to Imagination: Madagascar. Ages 3+
- 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. on June 30: Passport to Imagination: Canada. Ages 3+
- 5:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. on June 30: Ruffle Yarn Demo. Adult-only event
- There’ll be a free shooting range (youth bow, soft-strike foam bow, or BB gun), free shooting arcade, & free casting targets.
- From 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. on Tuesday & Thursday, and 1:00-4:00 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday, you can make a free craft. On June 26 & 28, you can create your own Catch-a-Fish game, and on June 30 and July 1, 3, & 5, you can paint a bear track.
- From 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday, you can get a free family photo.
- From 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. on Saturdays only, stop by for a free S’mores cookout.