A few deals for flip flops, movie concessions, dinner out, & more:
Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
- Old Navy’s $1 flip flop sale will take place on June 30, 2012. Some stores open early, so contact the location near you to find out when you should arrive.
- From June 28-July 8, 2012, BJ’s Wholesale Club is having an open house, giving everyone a free trial just in time for July 4th grilling. FYI–On June 30 & July 1, stop by to ‘Meet the BJ’s Butcher’ and get advice plus taste hot picks for the grill.
- Through July 2, 2012, you can buy one Frappuccino & get one free at participating Starbucks locations inside Target stores. There’s no online link yet, but they’re hinting about it on the Frappuccino Facebook page. Thanks to Living on the Cheap for the lead.
- Through July 1, you can download & print a coupon good for a free small popcorn at participating Regal Theatres.
- On Regal’s Facebook page, you’ll see a Regal Weekly Coupons image. When you click on it, it’ll show you the current week’s deal (through July 1, 2012, you can get a $2 off a hot dog). If you want the coupon, enter your cellphone number, and they’ll text you a link to the coupon. You will need both a browser-enabled mobile phone + Facebook to get the deal. And there’s no way to skip that; no printed version will be accepted.
- If you sign up for a Regal eNewsletter, they’ll send you a weekly coupon. For a limited time, you can download & print this week’s coupon to get $2 off a medium popcorn. The coupon expires June 30, 2012. You’ll need to print the coupon, as no mobile versions will be accepted.