Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates,follow @citiescheap on Twitter, like Cities on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
That said, if you have to be there (or if it’s something you truly enjoy doing), you can get a free breakfast at IKEA while you’re there if you’re a mom. The freebie is valid before 11:00 a.m. on May 13, 2012, at participating locations, and there’s a limit of one free breakfast per family.
And for a limited time, you can take advantage of several other food deals at IKEA: kids eat free, free breakfast & more.
Here’s the schedule:
- Monday: Free breakfast until 11:00 a.m. (reg. $0.99); $0.99 organic pasta with tomato sauce from 11:00 a.m.-close (reg. $1.99)
- Tuesday: Kids eat free. (reg. $2.49). You can choose any three kid-sized items to make a meal (options include five meatballs, mac & cheese, PB&J, kid’s yogurt, chocolate milk, cookies, & more).
- Wednesday: $6.99 BBQ ribs, french fries & cornbread (reg. $7.99)
- Thursday: $1.99 roasted chicken and mashed potatoes
- Friday: $1 hot dog & soda in the Bistro (reg. $1.50)
The offer is valid at participating locations only. Organic pasta, BBQ ribs, and roasted chicken not available at IKEA Carson. Offers not valid at IKEA Houston and IKEA Home Shopping.